Bespoke Custom Made Tables | Handmade Tables
Need a beautiful custom made table? Johan Nel of Knysna Woodworkers can make one for you — a table specially handmade and tailored to your individual needs.
Johan has over 35 years of experience making tables of all kinds.
- Truly bespoke: Tables are custom built and tailored according to the particular size and the design you need — from simple to more complex, from rustic to modern designs, anything in between, to something completely unique. Any size and any design is possible!
- Manufactured to the highest standards from the finest quality solid wood of your choosing, whether an indigenous or exotic wood. (Note that if you aren’t sure which wood to pick, I can advise based on your colour and texture preferences. And whether it’s intended as an indoor or outdoor table and under what environmental conditions it will be placed.)
- Based in Knysna but these goods can be supplied anywhere in most cases.
JOHAN’S PORTFOLIO: CUSTOM MADE TABLES
Includes selections from a variety of different styles of table to give you a good idea of the quality and range of work as well. Again, any design is possible and all tables are meticulously handcrafted to the needs of the client and built to be both beautiful and durable.
Please scroll down the page and click on a thumbnail image for the zoomed up view.
CONTACT KNYSNA WOODWORKERS
Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss that custom table you need.
If you aren’t sure yet of what you want specifically, I can assist by making suggestions and showing you many more ideas based on your individual needs and help you arrive at the best solution.
- Bespoke: Each table is carefully and individually handmade to meet your needs.
- No project is too big or too small and I try to cater to most budgets.
- These goods can generally be supplied anywhere.
Tel: 073 394 0057
32 Waenhout Ave, Knysna Industrial,
Knysna, Western Cape, South Africa
NOTE: I share premises with NST Construction. There are entrances from both Waenhout Ave and from at the end of Hadeda Str. The easiest access to my workshop itself is from Hadeda Str. right at the end.